1. Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids,
exfoliants, topical antibiotics or hydroxy acids 5-7 days prior to the treatment.
2. Avoid IPL/Laser procedures for at least 2 weeks prior to the service.
3. No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5 days prior.
4. Avoid unprotected sun exposure or sunburn at least one week before treatment.
5. Do not shave the face the day of the procedure to avoid skin irritation.
6. Keep makeup to a minimum day of the treatment if possible and do not experiment with new
products before the treatment.
7. Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24-48 hours before the treatment.
1. Try to stay out of excessive sun exposure such as tanning and sunbathing for at least
10 days to avoid risk of hyperpigmentation and sensitizing the skin.
2. Do not apply makeup immediately after treatment. Continue to wear SPF 30+ daily.
3. Gently cleanse your face before bedtime day of the treatment with a gentle cleanser
and tepid water.
4. Use serums and the recommended skin care products per your skin therapists’ directions.
5. Avoid sweaty exercise, saunas, and swimming for at least 48 hours after treatment.
6. Avoid immediately using active skin care (including AHA/BHAs, exfoliants, Vitamin A,
Retinol,etc.) for at least 3-5 days.